Bumper Sticker Artwork
Submitting your bumper sticker artwork isn’t complicated, however by following some basic rules your bumper stickers will look the best they can. We realise not everyone is a designer, if you can’t create your own art, please send us an email outlining what you are after and we can help create your dream bumper sticker (additional costs may apply)!
- PDF, EPS and AI files are the best! We can use these simply and effectively.
- If your file is a JPG or contains JPG’s, please make sure they are high resolution. 300dpi+ is best!
- If you are using Illustrator or similar to create your artwork, please outline all type.
- If certain colours are critical to get correct, please designate them using Pantone Solid Coated Swatches.
- Where colour accuracy is crucial, please designate colour as PMS swatches. Please note that PMS swatches have been used in the comments box when ordering your stickers.
- Width – this is the overall width of your sticker. Measured from the widest points of your sticker
- Height – measured from the most bottom point of your sticker to the very top of your sticker.
- Matt or Gloss? – Gloss will have a shiny reflective surface, whereas Matt will have a duller lower sheen surface.